SUBMARINE COMBO | Sweatshirt + T-shirt

€ 179
Size:
Color: sugar paper
quantity:
Fast shipping in 2-3 days, 100% guarantee, money back guarantee
Payment also on delivery, 100% safe purchases
 

THE FIRST INCASODIVINTAGE COMBO!

... why separate something that watchmaking has combined with great technical knowledge and passion? ...

this is why the mechanism and its dial must always be coupled ... this is how the first Incasodivintage COMBO was born, we chose to start, the most famous of our graphics, the SUBMARINE, broken down into a brand new 100% organic cotton t-shirt from more important weight (175gr compared to 145gr of the previous one) and its combined spring sweatshirt in 85% organic cotton and the remaining 15% in recycled plastic (about 6 bottles used to make it), a single very trendy color, light blue.

The dial is that of 1680, and the mechanism is its 1575 caliber, or 1570 with a date window.

the graphics are both hand printed with the screen printing technique with embossed elements, SPECTACULAR! 

the SUBMARINE COMBO arrives in a very special box, consisting of two frames to hang on the wall depicting the 1680 on one side and on the other an advertisement of the time

INCASODIVINTAGE label applied by hand, always "pliers" on the back of the neck.

 

FOR INFO ON THE SIZES, SCROLL THE PHOTOS TO THE BOTTOM

YOU CAN ALSO PAY FOR IT ON DELIVERY!


Often bought together

Find out more in the whole shop