CAMO | sweatshirt

€ 146
Size:
Color: ORANGE ARROW
quantity:
Fast shipping in 2-3 days, 100% guarantee, money back guarantee
Payment also on delivery, 100% safe purchases
 

 

 

A REALLY SPECIAL SWEATSHIRT!

made of CAMOUFLAGE fabric, composed of 85% of very soft ORGANIC ORGANIC COTTON and the remaining 15% made of RECYCLED POLYESTER fibers.

300GR WEIGHT

A real GREEN sweatshirt ..


The patch is made with the sponge embroidery technique, applied by hand. Large pockets applied on the front, 3 labels applied by hand, one inside the garment with the composition, one on the hood and one inside the collar.

YOU CAN CHOOSE THE GRAPHICS YOU PREFER FROM THOSE AVAILABLE

PRODUCTION TIME ABOUT A WEEK 

Sign up for our newsletter to receive a preview of the new colors and new graphics that will be included 

FOR INFO ON THE SIZES, SCROLL THE PHOTOS TO THE BOTTOM

YOU CAN ALSO PAY FOR IT ON DELIVERY!


Often bought together

Find out more in the whole shop