Skip to content

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

    SUBMARINE COMBO | Sweatshirt + T-shirt

    179€
    Unit Price  per 

    THE FIRST COMBO INCASODIVINTAGE!

    ... why separate something that watchmaking has united with great technical knowledge and passion? ...

    That's why the mechanism and its dial must always be matched ... that's how Incasodivintage's first COMBO was born. To start with, we chose the most famous of our graphics, the SOTTOMARINO, divided into a brand new 100% organic cotton T-shirt with a heavier weight (175gr against the 145gr of the previous one) and its matching spring sweatshirt in 85% organic cotton and the remaining 15% recycled plastic (about 6 bottles were used to make it), a single trendy color, sugar paper.

    The dial is that of 1680, and the mechanism is its 1575 caliber, ie 1570 with a date display.

    The graphics are both hand-printed using the screen printing technique with embossed elements, SPECTACULAR! 

    The COMBO SOTTOMARINO is delivered in a very special box, made up of two wall-mounted frames depicting 1680 on one side and an advertisement of the time on the other.

    INCASODIVINTAGE label hand-applied to the back of the collar.

    YOU CAN ALSO PAY ON DELIVERY!

     

     

    FREE SHIPPING

    At your home in just 3-7 days

    DESIGNED AND HAND PACKED IN ITALY

    The design and decoration of the garments takes place 100% in Italy

    SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT

    At the shopping cart you can choose to pay on delivery

    5000+ PEOPLE

    They wear and love Incasodivintage ™