Skip to content

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

    CAMO | Sweatshirt

    146€
    Unit Price  per 

    Made of CAMOUFLAGE fabric, composed of 85% soft ORGANIC COTTON and the remaining 15% made of RECYCLED POLYESTER fibers.

    WEIGHT 300 g.

    A true GREEN sweatshirt.

    The patch is made using the terry embroidery technique, applied by hand. Front pockets, 3 hand-applied labels, one inside the garment with the composition, one on the hood and one on the inside of the collar. 

    YOU CAN ALSO PAY ON DELIVERY

     


    FREE SHIPPING

    At your home in just 3-7 days

    DESIGNED AND HAND PACKED IN ITALY

    The design and decoration of the garments takes place 100% in Italy

    SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT

    At the shopping cart you can choose to pay on delivery

    5000+ PEOPLE

    They wear and love Incasodivintage ™