INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs reserves the right to modify this policy in order to comply with legislative or self-regulation requirements, therefore we advise users to periodically visit this Legal Notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The interested party or the user who provides a INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs personal data through this website or through other channels (for example, social networks or sales outlets) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by: INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs
For any questions, you can contact us by email on the contact page.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
By voluntarily providing your personal data through any form on this website and accepting its submission, you expressly authorize INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs to process and include the data sent in a file owned by it.
The collection and processing of personal data provided by the user are intended with the main purpose of responding to the request and sending you commercial and / or advertising information. However, they also have the following actions:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to his request, question or doubt, manage the publication of questions and comments, and carry out a subsequent monitoring of the same.
- Manage, if applicable, your order and complete the service requested by the User, its billing and payment.
- Manage and control the customer portfolio.
- Manage, if applicable, the User's participation in draws or competitions organized by INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs.
- Manage, if applicable, the User's registration process on the Online Platform.
- Evaluate and manage, if applicable, your curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to his professional profile and perform the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
Pursuant to law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, in no case INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs will send advertisements and notices for sale or for other commercial purposes to users without their request or prior consent. Likewise, it will not send unwanted or previously unauthorized messages or message chains.
The personal data you provide must be truthful, exact, complete and updated, being responsible for damages that may be caused by failure to comply with this obligation.
The data you provide in the fields marked with * are mandatory to fulfill the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph. In case the user does not fill in all the required fields, INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs reserves the right to decide whether or not to provide the user with the service in question.
Duration of data processing
- The data for customer relationship management, billing and payment of services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. Once the aforementioned relationship has ended, the data may be kept for the time provided for by the applicable law and until they prescribe any liability deriving from the contract.
- The data for the management of requests and questions will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- Data relating to the publication of comments on our products will be kept for the entire duration and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless the desire to eliminate them is expressed at any time.
- The data for participation in competitions, draws and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific conditions to manage their development and until they prescribe any responsibilities deriving from their realization.
- The data for sending commercial communications and processing of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, the user expresses his will to remove them.
- The data of the curriculum vitae for the selection processes they will be kept for three months.
RIGHTS THAT THE USER HAS ON HIS DATA
The User can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of his data by contacting INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs, providing documentation that accredits the identity of the interested party. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if he believes that his rights have been violated.
The forms contained on this site are not aimed at people under the age of 14. Despite the limitations the Internet has for effective verification of the child's age, INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs will make every effort to articulate the necessary procedures that allow to verify the age of the users, denying participation to minors of 14 years.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 YEARS, READ THIS INFORMATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR PARENTS AND ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING THAT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU. CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS WILL NEED THE CONSENT OF THEIR PARENTS TO PROVIDE THEIR ADDRESS OF E-MAIL OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SUPPLIER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ON THE INTERNET.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is the explicit consent of the interested party.
COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
In order to provide the highest quality, INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs needs to share your Personal Data with external subjects or suppliers who help us offer a better service.
- Entities that help us with various issues related to the Service. TO INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs we make sure that all our suppliers who can have access to your Personal Data act confidentially, loyally and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- All financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- All projects Public Administration competent, in the cases provided by law and for the purposes defined therein.
- A SHOPIFY: our shop is hosted on Shopify. Shopify provides the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and offer all services. Your information is collected and stored in the Shopify databases.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If you provide third-party data, you assume the responsibility to inform them previously according to the provisions of article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions provided for by this provision.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT